Saturday 10 April 2010

When your heart speaks, take good notes ...


Okay, so this is a bit of a red letter day - the first international blog post. I have written about places that I have visited before in hindsight, but never while actually being in a place. Exciting!

The last few days has been one of those times where you learn again to live one day at a time. There is nothing to plan for here, no work to be done, and days disappear into timelessness!

The time here has been incredible so far, and it has been so encouraging to be able to walk with others on the journey.

Morocco is an incredible melting pot of people and culture, and of course there is always time for tea, and over tea there are always opportunities for stories, stories about people, stories about places, stories about journeys.

There has also been time to put things down, and time to pick things up. So, as the warm afternoon sunlight basks the walls of this historic city and I look across the square in the old town of Meknes, I continue to ask myself questions that I don't actually know the answer to, and to muse about the possibilities. Not necessarily possibilities here, just possibilities. Whether this is comforting, or dangerous I do not yet know!

As great philosopher once said, "When your heart speaks, take good notes!"

I need to find a pen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment